General Membership Meeting
The next General Membership Meeting will be held at 5:30 pm on February 26, 2020, at the CUPE Local 50 Office, Ground floor 201-2736 Quadra St, Victoria, BC V8T 4E6. Refreshments will be served at 5 pm. There will be a prize draw.
- Presentation of the Local’s current financial, executive and committee reports;
- Election of one (1) CUPE 1978 Vice President;
- Election of one (1) Greater Victoria Housing Society Chair;
- Election of one (1) CRD Coordinator;
- Election of one (1) West Shore Parks and Recreation Coordinator;
- Election of delegates and alternates for the CUPE BC Convention April 22-25, 2020;
- VOTE to RATIFY Letter of Agreement: CRD Regional Parks Operations – New Parks Positions: Hours of Work
Effective 2020, five (5) new regular full-time positions will be established in Regional Parks Operations and may work outside of the normal workday and work hours
- MOTION: The members of CUPE Local 1978 endorse the local executive recommendation to book off an up to full-time CUPE 1978 local executive officer, effective April 1st, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
Food and refreshments will be served at 5:00 PM and there will be a prize draw.
CUPE Local 50 Meeting Room, Unit 201, Ground Floor
Annual General Meeting
The fourth Wednesday in September.
In 2020: September 23.
Regular General Membership Meetings
The fourth Wednesday of every February, April, June and November.
In 2020: February 26, April 22, June 24 and November 25.